Policeman caught counting N50,000 he extorted from ex-corps members





A Policeman was caught on camera counting a sum of N50,000 he allegedly extorted from some ex-corps members who were on their way home after the Passing out Parade held nationwide on Thursday.

According to a man identified as Obiora, they were on their to Ontisha from Enugu state where they just completed their mandatory one-year youth service. The policemen accused them of being internet fraudsters and requested a sum of N300,000, which was negotiated to N50,000.
He wrote:
Today, I experienced first hand the devils called “Nigerian police” @PoliceNG_CRU
I want you to carefully go through my tweet and help me get the money they robbed me off back. I and my colleague were traveling from from Enugu to onitsha after our NYSC POP
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING POST >>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 10 Things You Need To Know About it

Lady takes drugs then exposes her breast to get an iPhone X

Men have revealed main reason why they cheat (Check it out!)