7 THINGS EVERY GIRL REALLY WANTS BUT WILL NEVER ASK FOR – #4 AND #7 HOLDS THE KEY!

She Rejected Me But Still Acts Interested! 7 Reasons Why ...

Things every girl REALLY wants: Sometimes all it takes is one simple statement:
“You’re the only woman I want.” Confession: I haven’t been anybody’s girlfriend in a long time. This year will be my thirteenth wedding anniversary, so it’s been a minute since I had the kind of concerns you have when you’re straddling that fence between single and legally committed. At heart, though, I think we all have a similar list of things we really want but are really hesitant to ask for, whether we’ve been dating someone for a month, or been married to them for a decade. Things like…
1. Compliment her.
Listen, I’m an intelligent, well-read, deep-thinking feminist type of woman, but I still like it when my husband tells me I look beautiful. I know I’m good at a lot of things, but I still like it when he tells me he’s proud of me. It’s not just generic “you’re pretty” compliments we’re looking for. Be sincere about it.
Focus on the things you really do love about her, and tell her. Tell her how her eyes are the color of the first sky you remember really seeing. Let her know that the way she dances across the kitchen when she thinks no one is looking makes your whole face smile. Ask her if she knows how her hair falling over her face in the morning light before she wakes makes you swoon. Tell her she’s funny, tell her she’s brave. And yeah, tell her she’s beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 10 Things You Need To Know About it

Lady takes drugs then exposes her breast to get an iPhone X

Men have revealed main reason why they cheat (Check it out!)