6 Nollywood Actors Whose Kids Are Also Actors



Nigerian movie industry since inception has continued to produce talented acts who have also been privileged to have some of their kids join the movie world.
Today, we will be discussing 5 Nigerian actors whose ids have also joined the movie world.
Pete Edochie



This veteran actor is one who puts almost everyone in awe. Pete Edochie, who has remained relevant since joining the movie industry over two decades ago, is father to actor Yul Edochie. Speaking on just how great his father is, Yul in an interview said he does not plan on being greater than his dad. “It is not my plan to fill my father’s shoes; I have just set out to play my part in the society. I am not under any pressure to surpass my father’s achievements in the movie industry. I am just here, being myself. I have always loved acting and mimicking people. At a very early age, it was obvious that I was also going to become an actor. I was named after an actor called Yul Brynner. However, I am not under any pressure to surpass my father.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 10 Things You Need To Know About it

Lady takes drugs then exposes her breast to get an iPhone X

Men have revealed main reason why they cheat (Check it out!)