10 reasons why women do mourn during sex:This is the real truth

The first time I had orgasm was when I cheated on my husband - Woman

“Yes, yes, YES! I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m … crying?”
If that line spewed out of your mouth or raced through your mind during a sexual escapade, I can guess what next thought was: What happened?
“Usually, if we start crying during sex, especially as women, we try to immediately shut it down, like ‘What the eff is happening?’ or, ‘I shouldn’t be crying right now – he’s going to feel so uncomfortable,’ or, ‘What is wrong with me?’” says Rachel Wright, a licensed marriage and family therapist in York City. But “while it may not be your favourite way to engage in sex,” she adds, “crying is totally normal.”
That’s because though crying is typically perceived as a sign of sadness, in reality it’s your body saying “too much!” of any emotion, be it joy, fear, happiness or pain, says Laura McGuire, a sexologist in Florida. Wright actually calls crying “emotional sweating”. But like sweating, tears sometimes seem to pour out at the worst time.
If your partner seems confused, “being honest is the best policy,” says Dr Sarah Nasserzadeh, a psychosexual therapist in Palo Alto, California, and co-author of Orgasm Answer Guide. Yep, that means opening up about what you think triggered those tears – like one of the reasons below.
1. Your hormones are off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 10 Things You Need To Know About it

Lady takes drugs then exposes her breast to get an iPhone X

Men have revealed main reason why they cheat (Check it out!)