7 Reasons Why Women Cry During S*X : This Is The Real Truth



Here, 7 women show as much by sharing the reasons they’ve cried during sex. Some are heartbreaking 
while others are incredibly sweet, but all of them prove that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting emotional during sex. Sometimes, you’ve just got to let it out. 

1. Because of confusing an*l s*x-induced feelings

“I was having anal s*x with my boyfriend of two years. We were slightly tipsy after a few glasses of wine, and it was only the second or third time we’d tried it. A few minutes in, I burst into tears, and not from pain. I started crying because I wasn’t sure if I felt degraded or not, and if I did feel degraded, then I was actually enjoying it. It was a strange feeling, and I was shocked by my own tears. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 10 Things You Need To Know About it

Lady takes drugs then exposes her breast to get an iPhone X

Men have revealed main reason why they cheat (Check it out!)