My Rev.fr is a good priest He thought me a lot in academics

fad-768x432

Rev fr ............. thought me a lot during the days in my school.and when i became a rev sister i was transferred to his parish to help out in distributing the holy communion.one faithful day i wanted to go to confession and to see him in the office to discuss for the growth of the parish at last we grew the parish by giving birth.more also our lord jesus christ told us to go to the world and be fruitful to multiply and at the end we practiced our lord jesus christ's word. oh my god fr your dick is too heavy for me fr please easy am still a virgin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fingering The Male G-Spot: 10 Things You Need To Know About it

Lady takes drugs then exposes her breast to get an iPhone X

Men have revealed main reason why they cheat (Check it out!)